[amayausers.com] Re: Show hoop in DS

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 23:01:13 UT

This message was posted by Judy on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/112.html#000001

Hi Juli.  I don't have DS open right now, but on the tool bars, in about the
middle, is an icon that looks like sets of parenthesis going up and down
instead of left to right.  It's right next to the big cross hairs, and right
around where the ruler is.  (That is, of course, all assuming that yours DS is
set up like mine, and we ALL know what everyone sets about assuming...!!)

Judy