[amayausers] Re: Shop Software

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 15:46:01 -0800

We use Shopworks for our screen printing dept and our embroidery dept.
Its pretty nice, but expensive. We are a medium sized shop with screen
print and embroidery all in house. I guess it saves time for the
bookkeepers and the salesmen seem to like it. There's some issues that
we haven't solved for my division yet. Because I am not a vendor, but an
in house division, we haven't figured out how to query the cost that I
enter for emb on the orders. I have to keep a spread sheet for costs
that my production costs are reconciled with. So I have to enter
everything twice. It is a nice program and I do enter all my thread
colors and jpegs of my designs.

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink
5111 Grumann Dr. Ste #1B