[amayausers.com] Re: Sewing on Leather

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 20:45:32 UT

This message was posted by blairb on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/845.html#000010

Well, I've taken all this to heart, and read EVERY WORD!

I have some scrap leather on it's way from a buddy and hopfully, I'll get to
test this soon.

I won't be actually sewing the seat, but the back rest, so I'm in hopes there
won't be as much wear and tear on it.  I think 70/10 needles are what I'm going
to use, and will play with the backings till it's right.

Thank you all for your input.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

Thanks again,

Blair