[amayausers.com] Re: Sewing left chest logo straight

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 19:49:32 UT

This message was posted by Juli in Kona on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/826.html#000006

The chalk I use is Crayola Chalk Colored.  I use the red and the lt blue.  I
can just rub them off and between the two colors, I can see it on any color
fabric.

If you are going to make yourself one, I suggest an oval hand emb hoop.  I have
a round one and wish it were oval.  Use only the special "snap line" that you
can buy at the hardware store.  Everything else stretches and is no good for
snap lines.  It is the perfect size an holds the chalk.  The only thing that is
irritating is that you have to re-chalk the string every time.  But the
irritation is sure worth the results.

Juli in Kona