[amayausers] Re: Seriously!! I need HOT PINK fleece jackets.

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:19:13 -0700

Re: [amayausers] Seriously!! I need HOT PINK fleece jackets.I'd like to add a
warning, since Polar Fleece is usually
a polyester type material and usually won't dye with the standard
tie dye inks. that is why you buy a prepared for Dying t-shirt
and they are sewn with 100 % cotton thread instead of poly
so it will dye. next time you look at a tie dyed shirt and all
the thread sewing it together is sparkling white it was a standard
ol' white t-shirt and the dye doesn't adhere to the polyester thread.
sounds like you need a custom cut and sew company but usually
the lead time is around a month!
These are the times we wish we DID have a magic wand
like our customers think we do!!

Good Luck
Ron Vinyard
Body Cover / Magic Stitches
www.bodycoverdesign.com

Grants Pass, Oregon
1-888-435-0716
      From: "image embriodery" <imageembroidery@xxxxxxxxxx>
      Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 16:17:41 -0400
      To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      Subject: [amayausers] Seriously!! I need HOT PINK fleece jackets.

      I kid you not!! I need HOT PINK full zip fleece jackets. Unisex to top it
off! This has got to rank right up there in oddness!
      Anyone???
      LuAnn @ Image Embroidery

      Because Your "Image" Matters