[amayausers.com] Re: Selling Medical Uniforms????

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:56:12 -0500

Go to the Amaya users group site, not the freelist you used...
and 'search' for medical or scrub jackets, this was brought up several times last fall
and people posted many, many sources.
I just had to look this week for a small health care group that wants a half dozen and we are checking out Aprons, etc., Alpha, Sanmar, etc. to see what they have since
they want inexpensive and washable-not 'real' medical use heavy duty.
But all the info you want will be in the archives on amayausers.com

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .xls, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC based programs. Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc. but not for graphics. Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed. ANY sign and logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand) without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Feb 28, 2008, at 1:32 PM, <embroideryexpress@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

We are getting ready to move into a new retail location and are plannng to make available scrubs/consultation jackets, etc. If there is anyone out there that has some knowledge about the various lines that might be willing to talk to me over the phone for 5 or 10 minutes, please send me an e-mail with their contact info.

We could use some guidance and wisdom!!!

Thanks!
Shannon
Embroidery Express
Olney  MD