[amayausers.com] Re: Seeking advice on adhesive stabilizers and "green" products

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:33:58 UT

This message was posted by flebow on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/371.html

I originally developed Hydrostick aka Wet and Stick aka Wet N Set  - the
water activated adhesive stabilizers

We are thinking of re-making and improving these - one last time
For the past few months I have been working on biodegradable products
We now have three tearaways  -
Cutaways are next
The new version of the above product adhesive stabilizer would be fully
biodegradable.
We are also thinking of adding a very thin and light 1" grid as an aid in
alignment.
We may also utilize a needle friendly biodegradable pressure sensitive adhesive
- so you will have a larger choice of what type to use.

Do any of you now, or have any of you in the past,  used these stabilizers
successfully
or unsuccessfully?
If so I have some questions.
Any and all feedback or help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely
Fred