[amayausers.com] Re: Saving edited alphabets to a folder

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 16:10:54 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/3/626.html

Wondering how one saves alphabets that you have converted or edited with the
alphabet editor tool for use in a different version of design shop.  Or does
one just update the version you have.  We are considering re-installing our OS
in hopes of getting rid of some of the quirkey things that happen on accassion.
 That has been the universal suggestion by many.  We don't want to lose any
aspects of our design shop, such as those alphabets.  Can we just re-install
the OS without touching DS?  And what if we completely install a newer version
of both?  Thanks for any suggestions out there!