[amayausers] Salvation Army Design

  • From: JerryNiez@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 18:57:26 EST

I need the embroidery file for the S.A. Logo.   Does anyone know  of a site
where I can purchase the file already digitized?   Their  design is approx. 4x5
and in color.  I have found the web site _www.armybarmy.com_ (http://www.a
rmybarmy.com)  but the design there is  not in color and w/o fill stitches.  I
can send a sample of the design upon  request.

If not, can someone recommend a digitizer that does quality work at
reasonable prices?  The files must be in CND format or some format I can  edit
remove stitches or make minor changes to.  I have had designs done  that can't
be
modified and they sometimes small flaws (extra stitches) that  cause problems.

You may reply directly to my email:     _Jerryniez@xxxxxxxx
(mailto:Jerryniez@xxxxxxx)

Jerry
Artistic Embroidery & More