[amayausers.com] Safety vest imprint question?

  • From: "Veena Viswanath" <irisembroidery@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 17:37:27 -0700

Hello All,
  A customer called in today asking for a quote for safety vest with imprint
on the back.  I have 2 questions regarding this project and quote. I am
aware that uniform companies are very competitive in their pricing (or I
have heard so)

  I have not done safety vests before and was wondering what kind of imprint
can be done on it.  I was thinking heat press, but am not sure about it.  Do
they normally screen print on these kind of items.

  I would appreciate if somebody could educate me on this.

  The second question I have is I found 3 vests at Sanmar.  Are there any
other places that I can look at for safety vests?

  Thank you,

Veena.
Iris Embroidery,