[amayausers] Re: S.O.S. Early Monday Morning

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:58:16 -0400

Its almost 9 am so I hope you got your problem fixed! I"ve run into it
before, and same thing-minimize then maximize the screen, also go down below
if you can see the 'project list' etc. and click each one of those until the
main toolbar or whatever it is called comes up.
I think we see it when me wife somehow opens up the 'amaya' bare bones
system-didn't even know it was on the computer but it looks VERY similar to
the Amaya OPERATING system but its a basic design program...
I"ll bet that may be what you are looking at!
I think there is an icon on the desktop that also says amaya, and she hits
that by mistake and then hollars for me because she can't run the
machine-same as you.
Hope you figured it out!
Roland