[amayausers] Re: S.O.S. Amaya and OS Key lost!!!!!

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 16:27:34 UT

This message was posted by Maggie21 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/50.html#000010

Hi Ed,  I made a mistake in my note when I wrote "English" instead of
"Spanish".  I'm a junior member in this forum and this is the first time I try
to help somebody. I work with the Amaya machine for five years and I thought I
could be of some help when I sign up for this forum.  I know you appreciated my
note and I thank you for that. I'm sorry for my confussion.  It won't happen
again!  I'm sure Melco can provide you with another dongle for your Amaya but
there is charge for that.  Good luck!