[amayausers.com] Re: SCAMMER ALERT!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:02:17 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/7/89.html

Here we go again, the international terrorist supporter a$$h-le email scams
have started up again. In the past couple days I"ve recieved several 'email
orders', one looking for 60 soccer trophies, the next one 60 banners...no doubt
they'll hit the screenprinters and embroiderers next...so be on the alert!
Best thing you can do is forward their email to every pornsite or 'herbal
enhancer' site and hope they end up talking to themselves!
Roland   :eek:     :rolleyes: