[amayausers] Rod, Sharon & Aaron

  • From: "Body Cover" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 14:26:58 -0800

I was so looking forward to my vacation time
and was al set to come meet up with you guys and
then of all things My 7 year old Son gets nasty sick on Monday
which means I was sick on Tuesday along with my 5 month old son too,
and my wife was at work that week, since I forgot she had the week before
Christmas off!
Aaron congrats on the puppy! What'd you get??
Rod & Sharon, How'd you like the area enough fog and rain for you?
you just happened in on the start of some very wet weather that
we don't have as often as we used to around here.
Sorry I missed you guys!
Let me know when you are in the area again, I will
surely be needing some work on my 4 by then.
and thanks for the photos!!
It's exactly what I was interested in.
I was trying to figure out if I should update
by selling and older one or two and getting into the XT
versions. They seem pretty cool and have really
seemed to address the cap issue!!
and do they sew the caps better? the frames are even
different. Do those frames fit on our older machines?

Thanks for listening
hope everyone had a great holiday
and you all stay profitable in 06!!

Ron Vinyard