[amayausers] Re: Removing tie in\tie off lock stitches on lettering

  • From: Bob Purvis <bob.purvis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:00:23 -0700

Jeff,
Can I send you this file?  The TI's and TO's don't appear to be in the
corrects spots even
after the below suggestions. (using the STICHES VIEW)

So I started fresh and got it working.  But once I pasted the non-lettering
portion of the
overall design, the TI and TO's were again all out of wack.

Went back to my original file, inserted a "new design" before original
designand placed my text
there and it appears resolved.  (if this makes sense).

Off to see if it helps with the breaks.

Give a call if you'd like and I can explain more (250)-752-3810.

Thanks.....bob

Jeff Banks wrote:
Bob, On the Lock/Trim Tab there is a line When To Tie:. set this to Only
WhenNecessary. Then it should only Tie when it starts, ends and in-between
trims etc. Jeff Banks ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Purvis"
<bob.purvis@xxxxxxx>[1] To: "amaya" <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[2] Sent:
Friday, April 15, 2005 11:33 AM Subject: [amayausers] Removing tie in\tie
offlock stitches on lettering to all, I seem to be getting lots of thread
breaks on small lettering, mainly around the tie off from one letter and the
tie in to the next. DSPro 2004 (.25", 120% pc, 4.5 density, ss on,
centerwalk, micro blk lg cp, t-shirt, 3 oz cutaway) The lettering looks
great.....the breaks are killing me. I would like to set the "tie in and tie
off" to "none" on the letters betweenthe first and last letters. The letters
are close enough so a connector is in place to prevent unraveling. My
problemis: Setting the tie in\tie off (to none) on any letter in the string,
sets the whole string of characters to (none). I'd like the first and last
tohave the Tie in and tie off respectively. Any thoughts? Thanks, Bob Purvis
Island Embroidery

--- Links ---
   1 mailto:bob.purvis@xxxxxxx
   2 mailto:amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx