[amayausers.com] Re: Re-installing Rotary Hook

  • From: e3m@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 05:09:37 +0000

Jim,
Don't ever let it be said I'm not a game player....
If you're still awake and are game as well, give me a call and I'll give you a
crash course on setting your hook timing.
Although, let it be said, there are a number of things that must be taken into
consideration here and I strongly recommend for the average embroiderer to
allow a certified tech to set their rotary hook timing.
But if you're mechanically inclined, let's do this.

Ed Orantes
504-258-6260

-------------- Original message from webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx: --------------