[amayausers.com] Re: Registered symbol? Help!

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2012 13:57:01 UT

This message was posted by HH5131 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1572.html#000002

Thank you so much for that!  I figured out how to do it on my keyboard in Word,
but had no idea it would work in the text field in Design Shop!  THANKS!!
Do many of your customers use this?  Mine do not because it's so small and not
legible.  Am I right, or am I doing something wrong?  Usually it's part of
their logo when it's digitized, but this is the first one I've had to create.