[amayausers] Re Baby onesies

  • From: "Fred Lebow" <flebow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:39:32 -0600

"very thin fusible backings such as the pellon brand "
Fusibles for the most part are NOT stabilizers
Interlinings are NOT multidirectionally stable

( My partner developed Fusi - Knit  a tricot interlining used for the same
application but NOT a stabilizer )

We developed the no show fusible nylon mesh for 2 reasons:

The first was only to cover the back of scratchy stitches - use a low iron
setting
It can also certainly be used as a stabilizer to eliminate the need for
adhesive sprays
Iron it on your fabric as a stabilizer  - Embroider away
When you are done - go to the reverse side and refuse the edges lightly and
peel back and trim - again using a low iron setting
We make it in wht beige and blk in a fusible and a non fusible version

Fred

Fred Lebow
Vice President -
Non Wovens - Embroidery Stabilizers