[amayausers] Q

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:03:23 -0500

Just got in another company's specials I thought I'd pass along if
anyone is interested!
3/20/06

Ramstar Mills, Inc.'s 2006 2nd Edition catalog is out and it's all
HYDROWICK!  Please feel free to request the new 2006 2nd Edition
catalog!

In the meantime, we want to close out all of our cotton goods.  Come
to our rescue!  Go to www.ramstar.com, then "closeouts" and you'll
find "print closeouts", "girls and junior rib closeouts",  "adult
closeouts", "cotton" and "loungewear closeouts".  (Any prices on the
web are ASI coded prices).  WE ARE CLOSING OUT ALL OF OUR COTTON
GOODS.  With so many people buying from offshore, it just doesn't pay
for us to be in a commodity item!

You can email me at bobbi@xxxxxxxxxxx if you have any questions.
Look forward to working with you and closing out our US made first
quality products.

Bobbi Feiertag
Vice President
Ramstar Mills, Inc.

For those that don't know, the ASI code will be hidden somewhere (or
in plain site). Next to the quantity pricing, or who knows where-I
haven't looked at it myself.

ASI codes:
ABCDEFGH     or
PQRSTUVW

A/P = 50% off, B/Q = 45% off, C/R=40% off etc.
If you see ABCD (PQRS), then it means 1st column is 50%, 2nd is 45%,
3rd is 40%, etc.
Other combinations (2A2B) means 1st and 2nd column 50%, 3rd & 4th is
45%.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St