[amayausers] Re: Puff Foam Help

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 03:38:03 UT

This message was posted by dchs92 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/182.html

Hello Everyone,

Been visiting here daily and I love this sight. Got my XT last September and
I've been doing enough to make payments. I have finally been able to get a
steady flow of business. Now I have a question.

I got a big hat order and was wondering how to go about doing it. They want a 2
letter puff foam with border. I have managed to digitize it myself by
converting it into a vector in corel 13 and then auto-digitizing it. When I sew
it out my border is a little off. I done the outline first in a satin stitch
with density set to 3. Then I applied the foam and have it set to satin stitch
with the density set to 2.5. I notice that it did not cover all the foam so I
just duplicated and it looks decent. I was wondering if someone was familiar
with this, could they take a look at it for me. Also I have the machine set to
sew at 600 spm and it is taking around 14 mins to do. Can I speed this up or is
this a decent speed?

Sorry for the short story, will keep all future posts short and sweet.

Creighton Spurlock sewkool@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx