[amayausers] Re: Promotional Item Pricing

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 23:48:03 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/11/6.html#000003

and to confuse you further (and I think I've sent you the information a long
time ago-or sent it to someone?)
if you see 2AB2C or a combination like that...it means the 'first 2 price
breaks are A discount, next column is B, next 2 are C, or it could be 2PQ2R or
any combination.
Sometimes the coding will be hidden on the page...if not in plain site, they
hide it after the 'freight' charges. Some companies will have their entire
catalog on an A or P, so it may be at the bottom of one page or all of them. We
print out a label for every catalog that we have in the office with our account
number, the company' s 'ordering process' (fax or email, what files, etc.) and
the pricing code so I can tell instantly what I'm working with when I quote a
customer. Usually any 'additional' charges, like extra color imprint, back
side, artwork, screen, setup-will almost always be a G or V...so don't ever
quote a price for teeshirts (for example) that are on a P code for ONE COLOR
ONE IMPRINT and add the extra 4 colors the customer wants and think it is still
P code! You'll lose money every time.