[amayausers] Re: Problems with WACF

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 00:59:25 UT

This message was posted by Steve on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/162.html#000005

You know John, I spent 3-4 hours a day in my car for the past 3 years. Tomorrow
is my last day at my full time job going to Dulles airport during rush hour
each way from Olney. Took me 3 hours to get to work this morning because of
that accident past River Rd that closed the beltway. (No more long commutes
after tomorrow. YEA!!!) My job starting Tuesday is in Gaithersburg. 8 miles
from home. I left the job interview last week at 5:10pm on a Friday and was
home at 5:30pm. I'm gonna like this commute  :)  Not to mention, I will save
about $150 each month in gas too.