[amayausers] Re: Private Labels

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 08:07:53 -0400

There are relatively few vendors I have run into over 25 years of
screen printing that will do 'private label' without requiring a
large minimum order, or else really hosing you on the cost. Much
cheaper for you to get an order of cloth labels made up (many
suppliers on that, and should only be pennies apiece) and then you
can sew them in yourself. Just cut or remove the existing label and
put yours in....a home sewing machine makes it fast and easy.

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
fax 603-543-9902
(fax machine is NOT turned on 24/7-only during normal business hours
Mon-Fri., 8 am -5 pm)
www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx