[amayausers.com] Re: Preview Windown

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 19:41:15 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/283.html#000001

Geri,

Well, that depends on what you mean by "opening it up." Is this design being
loaded to the machine at the same time you are "opening" it up, or are you just
wanting to look at the design before loading to the machine or just browse
through the designs, etc, etc......

There is a preview window in Design Shop but it shows one thumbnail at a time.
It just shows you what the design looks like but doesn't show a great deal of
detail.

When in a folder of saved designs, I select one and then use my arrow up or
down keys to browse quickly  through the designs in that specific folder.

Rod Springer
Amaya Tech & Trainer