[amayausers] Re: Premium Alphabets for Design Shop

  • From: "Linen Barn" <linen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 10:08:53 -0700

Micro Times is great for somone wanting a small font with serifs.  Its tough
to make the small stock fonts look as good as Micro Times.  THere are a few
setting that are a must to get the micro fonts to sew well, the most
important being extra column width (115-125%), short stitch length and
higher density setting (between 4-4.5).

Aaron Sargent
The Linen Barn
linen@xxxxxxxxxxx