[amayausers] Re: Posting annoyance

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 13:47:05 -0400

Sorry for the computer gibbersish messag - I am going to have to stop trying to
reply from my blackberry.

Anyway, on the posting from the discussion board, you should see the entire
post in the email you get and a link to reply to the message below that.  Are
the messages coming thru blank?  What email program are you using?

If you contact me off the list, I will be glad to walk you thru this.

Is this issue happening to anyone else?

- - - - - - - -
John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

I: www.levelbest.com
P: 301.591.2481 / 888.229.1779
F: 501-631-4544

active website design . web hosting . content driven websites

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.levelbest.com