[amayausers.com] Re: Popping thread breaks & False Bobbin breaks

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 03:39:02 UT

This message was posted by Merlin1964 on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1268.html#000002

Ummmm, I am new here. But here goes.....

2004 AMAYA

AMAYA OS 5.07.056
Release 100505.0
RSA 2.82

CSA 1.64

I just did the lube for 30million stitches

Hook timing is what the books states.

Thread is Poly

Speed is 900 - 1200spm

Preasure is one notch above lowest setting.

Thread feed/run is or was at 100, but I had to go to 112 to stop the thread
popping breaks.

Material thickness is set at 5, tried from 3 to 8. 5 doesnt pull bobbin thread
to the surface

Reset bobbin tension to bounce method, I tried a little tighter and a little
looser same results

Hooping is what I always have done, maybe I have to loosen it on this machine
compaired to my old machine

Material = muslin with 2oz tear/wash away backing

Design is purchased from Embroidery Library.

Needles are off to the right not front.

replaced needles so all are new.

yes satin stitch and it is very narrow.

I will turn thread feed down 1 at a time. Sat when I get back to the shop

I will keep working with it. Like I have stated, I just purchased the machine 2
weeks ago and am just started working with it.

Jeff