[amayausers] Re: Polyester Polo

  • From: "The Mitcham's" <cougarsden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 20:30:47 -0600

Hi Roland, We do dye sub too and were told at the get go not to use anything
but 100% - Could you enlighten me on what/how you do it.  Timing? pressure?
How do the colors come out?  Do you only press on pastels or white?  We have
Epson 4800 - currently using artanium inks..  Really appreciate your time -
only been at this for a dye sub trip a yr. :)  Jill - www.adoremy.com

PS - I also have an Amaya and a Toy 9000.