[amayausers.com] Re: Please HELP! Design on cap

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 04:37:50 UT

This message was posted by HERB on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/537.html#000008

So lets say I have 20 machines and am running caps,,,Now I need to use an iron
on each cap to get it to sew? Nope, not today. If this is what you are doing
you are using a crutch for a bad design/improper hooping or one of many other
issues. I do not want to offend anyone but if this group is going to be any
good we need to eliminate the stuff that is wrong and teach the stuff that is
correct and the answers to this problemn are junk in my opinion.