[amayausers] Re: Pique knit question

  • From: "Cheryl Rotter" <tsiemb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 18:46:09 -0700

Mike and Judy,
Thanks for the ideas.  I went with an edge walk and double solvy and it
is okay, not great but okay. Judy I actually moved my final edge walk in
closer to center because the initial reason I changed to a center walk
was that my first edge walk was showing. I will try the zig zag next
time. I have salesmen (I don't have to sell anything) who push me to use
the least amount of stitches possible to make it look good. I guess I
was trying to keep the stitch count down. Thanks again.

Cheryl Rotter
Team Sports Ink
5111 Grumann Dr. Ste #1B
Carson City, NV 89706