[amayausers.com] Re: Persistently trying to resolve tension/puckering

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:02:13 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/1/509.html#000006

If your question was directed at me, Tom...I gave the combination in my
answer...
Against the shirt is EB 151 mesh, then EB308 tearaway.
Keep in mind Fred is working for a NEW company now and this is the products he
recommends-so the item numbers may not be familiar.
I couldn't believe the difference it made on plain old cheesy teeshirt material!