[amayausers.com] Re: Pashmina scarves

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 22:57:18 UT

This message was posted by Bruce on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1261.html#000009

Thanks everyone for the input.  A special thank you to Jerome and Rod for
emailing me.

Here is what I ended up doing thanks to Jerome for this lesson on sewing "air".

two layers of underlay  both fill

layer one - border of 5, density of 15, angle of 90 degrees.

layer two  border of 5 density of 20 angle of 45 degrees

used wash-away backing with a solvey on top

density of top satin stitches at 4.8

75/11 ballpoint at 850 spm

I was able to do all 20 of the scarves with no Pashmina thread being pulled.

Thanks to all!!!!!