[amayausers.com] Re: Packing & Shipping

  • From: DLCompton@xxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 23:47:36 EST

Try Navis Pack and Ship (_www.gonavis.com_ (http://www.gonavis.com) ).

Dorothy  Compton, Owner
Bee Embroidered
_www.BeeEmbroidered.com_ (http://www.beeembroidered.com/)
(916)  635-7467
Embroidery, Screenprinting, Rhinestones, Vinyl

In a message dated 2/22/2008 7:55:10 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
SmrtCooki@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have just purchased a used Amaya XT and heat  press from a private home.
The seller will not pack the item because she  is concerned that if anything
happens in transit that she will be held liable  rather than the shipper . . .
in other words they would pass the  buck.

Can anyone please tell me how to find a  packer/shipper for these items?  I
don't even know how to find someone,  or who to contact.  I've signed up at
shipper.com or some such thing, but  I would never know if I had a reputable
person packing & shipping the  items, and that concerns me.

I would really appreciate any recommendations of  who to contact.

Thank you so much in  advance.

Soon I will be joining in as I will know what  you are talking about more, as
I will have my own machine here  :)

Colleen

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)