[amayausers.com] Re: Outline question

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 16:55:30 UT

This message was posted by KERRMINATOR on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/3/427.html#000001

Is the outline too far on the inside of the element even when you stitch it
out? because sometimes it'll look like it's too far in, on the screen, but
because of the pull compensation, it stitches fine....If it was text, you could
use auto borders. Otherwise, I'm not sure. I usually do what you were saying,
"change element type" and that usually works well. Maybe if the element that
you're outlining could have the pull compensation reduced if it's outside the
outline. If the element was made using the "single line input method" then
maybe you should change that to be off-center (make it 90% left or right,
depending).....