[amayausers] Re: Original Big Red + more for sale

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 18:19:43 UT

http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/6/44.html

My wife have talked it out...and decided business wise it's time to sell off
our original big red amaya AND the DesignShop Pro Plus, and it has the dongle
for MULTI HEAD operation.
Everything that came with the original package, plus some extra round hoops,
just got brand new Hoopmaster Plus, Speedframe with 2 frames, 3 CCF hat hoopers
and one WACF hat frame.
All 288 thread spool colors (small size) and couple dozen large spools of most
used colors.
Have tons of spare needles, cabinet full of pellon backing, all sizes and
weights, precuts and rolls.
Machine is on extended warranty, gets serviced every year and is 'low
mileage'...we really don't use it much-sometimes it sits for weeks alone and
crying for use.
Anyone in New England area-within a day's drive of us-I can deliver it with
help to load and unload. Designshop and Amaya are version 6 but can be
upgraded-biggest advantage is the multi head dongle!
We're still paying on it-plus the extras, supplies, etc.-so we need to get
$11,500 for it, and will also include OUR customer files if you care close
enough to take care of any reorders and ongoing jobs we have.