[amayausers] Online Quote Form - Web Site Work

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 12:46:34 -0400

Hey All:

Working on the Levelbest Embroidery website today and I'm looking for a good
example of an Online Quote Request Form to copy.  I want it to be inclusive
enough so that I can have an intelligent converation with a prospective
client, but not too overwhelming that it scares them away ;)

Anyone seen something that might fit this recently, or have one of their own
they'd like to share?

Also, if something has worked for you well on the web specific to this line
of business, please feel free to share that as well.  I'm a web guy by trade
but every industy has certain things that work and certain that don't...

Thanks!
JOHN

- - - - - - - -

John Yaglenski
Levelbest Embroidery

I: www.levelbestembroidery.com
P: 301.591.2481
P: 888.229.1779
F: 781.998.6473

This e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and may be
privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Levelbest,
immediately -- by replying to this message or by sending an e-mail to
john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -- and destroy all copies of this message and any
attachments.  Thank you.