[amayausers.com] Odd problem with sewing

  • From: "Michele Zimmer" <Michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 11:56:14 -0400

I had several shirts that I embroidered with a black outline around an
apple.  These were done on the light colored shirts, when I switched to the
dark colored I changed the outline to gray.  These did not sew as nice.  The
gray did know go around the apple as cleanly as the black did and some red
showed past the gray outside.  The black is on spool #2 and the gray was on
spool #14.  I wouldn't think that different needles would sew differently.

Any ideas on this???

Thanks,

Michele