[amayausers.com] Re: OESCO Melco Font

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 16:11:39 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1672.html#000003

Yes, that is the case. Melco use to sell Premium fonts, but that was
discontinued when they made the decision to turn most of their Melcomart over
to Maderia. Melco had to pay royalties to provide a lot of the fonts that they
made available to Melco customers. It is also a copy righted font. When we
purchased the Oseco font, I believe we had to fork over 125 bucks for it and we
were provided a code for our specific dongle.

So bottom line, unless it can be found on line with some other distributor we
can't and even if we could, should not be sharing this item because of the
copyright. Sorry...