[amayausers] Re: Nylon Footies....shoe sales

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 11:22:02 -0400

Shannon, any retail store supply catalog has the nylon footies (usually
same place in the catalog you find the panty liners for swimwear and
lingerie
shops-that's how I know)
If you don't find them email me direct and I'll get you the info from
one of our
suppliers....there's a couple good sources out of NYC area that are
fast and
good service and price.
Roland
On Jun 25, 2007, at 5:12 PM, <embroideryexpress@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am DESPARATELY SEEKING some insight from anyone that may have
> worked in retail shoes....
>
> I am selling shoes required as part of the school uniform.  Need to
> find those disposable nylon footies.
> I have been googling for 2 hours with o success...
>
> HHHHHHeeeeeeelllpp!
>
> Thanks!
> Shannon
> Embroidery Express
> Olney  MD
>
> Shannon Gorman
> 301-774-4322

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
NO PC or WORD files accepted!
Anything with .doc, .wvm, .txt, is automatically deleted. We have NO
ability to view, read, or process any files from any Windows or PC
based programs.
Preferred method of files is PDF for invoices, page documents, etc.
but not for graphics.
Photoshop (v.6) for images to be digitally printed.  ANY sign and
logo work must be supplied in Vector lineart (macromedia Freehand)
without any compression or .eps.
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx