[amayausers.com] Re: Nomex thread and backing

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 16:01:32 UT

This message was posted by flebow on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/4/357.html#000008

We do make a 2 oz tearaway - It is polypropylene
Originally developed for childernswear - si it in inherently FR - However we
encourage everyone to try it themselves
it is similar to what someone you called pop away
Althiough more expensive than most backings You will not have to mortgage your
farm for it
If you do wanrt samples
Pls contact me off list
Re nomex thread or FR I do know here to refer you so again pls contact me off
list