[amayausers] Re: (No Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 16:44:20 -0700

  • From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 22:39:01 -0400

No such thing as pull comp :)

You can adjust the material thickness or let actifeed do it for you.  The no
pull comp thing was one of the things that took me a while to get used to.

Make sure your bobbin is adjusted properly for adjusting material thickness on
your own and a little tighter when you use actifeed.

John Yaglenski
President / Chief Executive Officer
Levelbest Communications

From: "Kesavan" <kesavan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>