[amayausers] Re: (No Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 09:31:44 -0800

  • From: "Steve Cohen" <steve208321@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 12:44:33 -0500

Also, Check the hook timing, headup, etc. I know with the EMT machines you can manually rotate the spindle to check to make sure nothing is blocking needle when it comes in contact with the bobbin case. I'm not sure if this is the case with Amayas.

From: "HK Acree" <hkacree@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Check your needle plate. Needs to be centered. If this is not the culprit,
remove the needle plate and look very closely at the hook. What you describe is
not a good thing. It is not the jacket causing your needles to break.

Herb
Royal Embroidery