[amayausers.com] Re: Niki logos

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 19:36:33 UT

This message was posted by ckramer on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/2/1362.html

I'm guessing most, if not all of you, has seen the Niki logo on the sleeves of
shirts.  If you flip it over and look under the logo, it stands out more on the
backside of shirt than the outside.  How do you get so much height on the
bobbin side, but not on the top????  They can put this on the stretchiest
shirts without the least bit of a pucker!  Amazing!  Any clues how they do it???
    I work with many dri-tech and stretchy style shirts, and they are stinkers
to embroider.  Would love some good advice.  Have read some suggestions on this
site, but could use more. THX.