[amayausers.com] Re: Needles for Structured Caps

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 13:57:03 UT

This message was posted by levelbest on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/1042.html#000001

We use Organ 75/11 or 80/12 titanium sharps with the convential cap frame and I
havn't broken a needle that I can remember in years doing them.  We also use
otto caps and have given up doing the cheapie caps except on rare occasion.
Good caps just make your work look better, last longer, and sew easier in our
experience.