[amayausers] Re: Needles

  • From: "Susan Davidson" <Sewfly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 09:49:19 -0700

Jeff,

I noticed that Groz-Beckert has a Specialty Application Needle that has a
"hybrid" point so that you don't need to change needles for wovens and
knits.  I sometimes forget what needle I have where on my machine.  I
usually am pretty good about it.  I don't keep my machines set up to half
and half, maybe I should.

But I thought I had read somewhere about the slight differences of the two
brands and that there would be some changes needed if you went to the other.
Guess I won't be trying them any time soon.

Thank you for answering my questions.

Susan Davidson
Sewfly Embroidery