[amayausers.com] Re: Needle is down...and out

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 22:16:34 UT

This message was posted by Kim Nelson on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1270.html

Help, my machine was sewing and it stopped in the down position.  Not sure how
to get it back up and restart.  Nothing is responding.  Error says Machine had
detached or something similar.

Any ideas?  I just cleaned the machine and it may not have been put back
together properly but I can get the needle up and the garment out to fix it or
check it.

Help!