[amayausers.com] Re: Needle Alignment

  • From: theboards@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 03:12:12 UT

This message was posted by Rod or Sharon on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/topic/1/1362.html#000006

GF,

The procedure is too detailed for me to type it all out...for those that have
their Parts and Tech CD, it is described in the Tech side of it.

 Care must be taken to follow the instructions explicitly and be "very"
accurate in trying to achieve the final result. There are a few exceptions, but
for the most part, this should be left to a certified tech as it is just one
part of several timing functions that need to be checked and/or adjusted at the
same time.

David,

As one of the older Amaya Techs now, I was fortunate to get in pretty much when
the first Amayas went on the market. This has allowed me to keep in tune with
it's evolution and know and recognize the problems with the different series
machines.... lots to know and remember...

Rod Springer
Amaya tech & Trainer