[amayausers.com] Re: Need mentor

  • From: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 02:26:31 UT

This message was posted by TinaK on AmayaUsers.com. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY VIA
http://www.amayausers.com/boards/ultimatebb.php?/topic/2/660.html#000001

Joanna:

  I am not in Kansas however you have definitely found the best group of people
on the net here in Amaya land.  John and Aaron have really outdone themselves
with this board as everyone truly helps everyone or at leasts tries to help as
much as possible.

  We all learn from eachother and there are people from other countries even on
this board and the techs and those way more experienced then I are all awesome
and it is such a great family here.

  So whether you find someone close by or just rely on this and other boards to
help you through things you will be just fine.

   Check out Joyce Jaggers how to videos for different embroidery applications.
 You can find a link under the tips and tricks I believe for her website
Embroidery Tips and more.

Good Luck!