[amayausers] Re: Need Source for Lightweight Blazers

  • From: "Roland R. Irish III" <signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 17:37:13 -0400

Last I knew, LL Bean did NOT sell wholesale-its a royal pain just to
get registered and approved for non-profit discount. They are NOT a
manufacturer...they buy from other companies and have their label put
on...own NO factories anywhere.
Lands End is similar...I had customer bring in a vest to embroider,
$69 tag on it...identical to the Sanmar Port vest for $19.......we
compared....she won't be buying from Land's End again!
And, lands end is Sears anyways....they combined years ago. And now
it is all KMart....

Roland

Sunrise Graphics
116 Main St
Claremont, NH 03743
603-543-1324
fax 603-543-9902
(fax machine is NOT turned on 24/7-only during normal business hours
Mon-Fri., 8 am -5 pm)
www.sunrisegraphics.org
signman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx