[amayausers] Re: Need Help - Anyone?

  • From: "Janel Harris" <janel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 14:12:03 -0700

The design file is expanded data. In order to change the type of fill it
would need to be converted to wireframe. Converting this to wireframe
will create multiple fill objects and applying a pattern to multiple
fill objects will not give you a uniform look. So, it needs to be
digitized again as one complex fill object which can be done in
DesignShop. This level also allows you to apply a limited number of
patterns but to create a custom feather pattern you would need Pro+
level.

Janel Harris
Dimensional Designs
http://www.dimdesigns.com
DesignShop Digitizing
Melco On-Site Training

From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <amayausers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 10:12:12 -0400

Tap.... Tap.... Tap.... Hello?  Is this thing on?  Everyone must be too
busy earning money! :)

Does anyone know how to accomplish this in Design Shop?  I have the
level below Pro.

Thanks!
JOHN

From: "John Yaglenski" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:  Thu, 28 Apr 2005 20:55:56 -0400

>We have a design that my wife was hoping someone could help us with.
Her wish

http://www.levelbestembroidery.com/customers/files/seahawk.ofm